- Stick on any surface – ALLboards sticky notes thanks to the electrostatic surface can be attached to any surface: walls, bricks, wood, furniture, glass, boards, mirrors.
- No glue – innovative ALLboards sticknotes stick to any surface thanks to the use of electrostatic interactions without the use of glue. The sticky notes can be freely and repeatedly applied on and off, moved aroud and placed anywhere. No glue makes it more enviormental friendly.
- Reusable – thanks to the dry-erase surface, you can write on them with whiteboard markers, and then wipe off so they are ready to be used again.
- No traces – no glue means that ALLboards sticky notes do not damage the surface on which they been placed and do not leave any residue.
- Wide application – the cards can be used in many ways. In the office, at home for taking notes, or at school.
The electrostatic layer on the back of the each product is protected by a thin film – remove before use
If the back of the sticky note will get dirty, you can gently rince it under running water.