- Material – the easel is made of solid beech wood, ensuring the stability of the structure and resistance to damage.
- Surface – scratch-resistant, high quality board, made of high-density HDF fibreboard coated with black varnish
- Frame – light, flexible frame made of beechwood
- Adjustment – the height of the easel from the ground is 145 cm. The easel is fully adjustable and can to support 30 cm to 105 cm canvas.
- Functionality – the easel can be used both for studio and field/outdoor work. Perfect for painting and drawing. It can also act as a frame for the presentation of paintings or a seating chart at weddings or other events.
- Meticulous finish – the ALLboards easel is carefully refined. It is foldable and it is thoroughly polished. Beech wood has no resin that could leak out and soil the surroundings.
- Ready for use – the wooden easel is ready to use right out of the box. All components are fitted and assembled to avoid time-consuming manual work.
The high quality board surface is made of high-density HDF fibreboard and is overlayed with black varnish, which ensures the right contrast and prevents the chalk dust from penetrating the surface. Chalk markers can also be easily wiped off with a damp cloth or sponge. The blackboard surface is scratch-resistant. Suitable for writing on with chalk or chalk markers.
Height adjustment is easy and intuitive! Just unscrew the wing nuts and adjust two shelves (top and bottom) to the desired width, depending on a canvas, poster or a whiteboard /chalkboard you have.
The easel can be used in sets with our ALLboards: chalkboards, magnetic whiteboards, cork noticeboards or textile noticeboards.
The easel is assembled and complete, ready to use right out of the box!