- SURFACE – black, magnetic surface made of 4mm tempered glass. Has bevelled edges and corners cut off at a straight angle. The colour layer positioned underneath does not fade and maintains the same quality for years
- MODERN DESIGN – The glass board is characterized by its modern and extravagant design and is ideally suited as a wall decoration in any type of space
- USE – The glass board is suitable for attaching notes with magnets and can also be written on with whiteboard, glass and chalk markers without the colour fading. Important note: The colour glass boards can only be written on with glass markers
- MOUNTING – The board can be mounted vertically or horizontally on the wall and protrudes approx. 5mm from the wall. To mount this board you will require corresponding dowels to protrude from the surface on which the board is to be hanged. Dowels are not included
- MAGNETS – Only neodymium magnets are suitable for the glass boards. Decorative magnets (commemorative/fridge magnets) are not strong enough for the glass magnetic boards
The board surface is made of tempered glass (4mm thick). It has sanded edges to right eagle.
The glass is thermally toughened. As a result no sharp-edged fragments are created. In the event of a breakage the risk of any cuts and impact injuries is reduced, since the glass breaks down into many small, slightly rounded and far less dangerous fragments.
The glass board can be mounted vertically or horizontally on the wall and protrudes approx. 5mm from the wall.
Similar to other common fastening systems, such as cabinets hanging in the kitchen, the boards are placed on rails from the size of 120×90 cm, which are included.
The glass board can be also easily and securely attached to plaster board by using appropriate dowels. However when hanging at plasterboard only dedicated dowels which withstand the tension are suitable.
For other types of walls such as autoclaved aerated concrete, concrete or brick, plugs and screws with countersunk heads with a head diameter of 7-8 mm are required. Accurate adherence to information provided is key. If the screw head is too small, the glass board may come off it, while if the screw head is too large, the screw head will not fit into the hole punched in the glass plate.
Please note: fixings are not included and need to be purchased separately.
The colour layer is positioned under the glass so it does not fade and maintains its quality.
Only use dedicated neodymium magnets with suitable magnetic power which can penetrate the glass layer and hit the back wall. Decorative magnets (commemorative) in most cases do not remain on the glass magnetic board.