- SURFACE – scratch-resistant, high quality surface made of high-density HDF fibreboard varnished black, can be written on both sides. The surface is not waterproof
- FRAME – light frame made of natural wood, covered with black stain and varnish
- DIMENSIONS – total height 100cm, total width 60cm, writing area 66x53cm, frame width 3,5cm, frame thickness 2cm, stand 27cm
- APPLICATION AREA – acts as an effective menu for catering establishments, pubs and shops
- USE – ideal for writing on with chalk or chalk markers
The high quality board surface is made of high-density HDF fibreboard and is overlayed with black varnish, which ensures the right contrast and prevents the chalk dust from penetrating the surface. Chalk markers can also be easily wiped off with a damp cloth or sponge. The blackboard surface is scratch-resistant. Suitable for writing on with chalk or chalk markers.
The light frame made of natural wood is painted with black.
The pavement sign is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Due to its small size and practicality, it can be easily moved. It has a built-in protective mechanism in the form of an elegant chain, which additionally stabilizes the pavement sign.
Whether in a shopping centres or on the sidewalk, the pavement sign attracts potential customers and can be used anywhere to draw attention to your special offer.
Pavement Sign with Black Varnished Wooden Frame 100x60cm, Sidewalk Advertising Board Chalkboard A-Frame with Chain Double Sides for Shop Pub Restaurant
Do you have questions about the product?
Haven't you found what you are looking for?
If you have any further questions about our products or if you have not found what you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our experts will be happy to help you find the right product for your needs.
By choosing our products, you buy directly from the manufacturer, without any middleman! This allows us to guarantee you the best possible value for money.
We have been boards of all types for over 10 years. Our experience has enabled us to develop a broad portfolio of products that we offer in Europe. In fact, we are present in many countries such as Germany, France, Italy, Poland, etc.